Offre d'emploi :
Compliance Project Officer H/F
ClientLaboratoire Pharmaceutique International recrute son Compliance Project Officer H/F.
1. Maintain, support and develop the healthcare compliance programme within the entities, in liaison with the HQ
2. Assure the "Loi anti-cadeaux/DMOS" and transparency obligations for the French market
3. Ensure level of compliance administration is appropriate and timely;
4. Develop and implement regional procedures to ensure compliance with the compliance principles and the Group Ethic Code, the ethics policies and anti-corruption polices, applicable laws (with an emphasis on compliance with our convention), applicable local laws and relevant industry groups' codes of conduct including guidelines on interactions with healthcare professionals;
5. Provide communication and training on the compliance principles and the Group Ethic Code, the ethics policies and anti-corruption polices and integrated compliance procedures, to all entities and third-party located where leads operations;
6. Provide guidance on compliance-related issues and compliance approvals, as appropriate;
7. Work with the leaders to integrate compliance controls and procedures into appropriate commercial strategies;
8. Liaise with other departments within the company and supervise the liaison with compliance contacts;
9. Ensure all relationships and agreements with HCP, hospitals, , etc. are compliant with the compliance principles and the Group Ethic Code, the ethics policies and anti- corruption polices, applicable local laws and relevant industry groups' codes of conduct;
10. Join periodic regional meetings to ensure strong communication of initiatives and the sharing of best practices, where appropriate;
11. Monitor high risk parties: management, due diligence, and mitigating risks related to these relationships;
12. From time to time carry out other responsibilities as determined by the Corporate Audit Team of Group
13. GDPR tasks: monitoring, reporting & liaison
Design and support of the development and implementation of the healthcare compliance programme within the entities
Proposes a wide range of compliance action plans to support the integration of the compliance programme with the appropriate commercial strategies
Difficulties in performing the job Ability to deal with different cultures Ability to work in remote
Ability to understand country specific requirements based on different laws and regulations Ability to work in a work environment having a strong resistance to change
ProfilTitulaire d'un diplôme supérieur (Bac+5) juridique ou réglementaire, vous bénéficiez d'au moins 6 années d'expérience professionnelle acquise en Compliance dans le secteur pharmaceutique.
Souple et adaptable, vous êtes force de proposition et parlez courrament anglais.
Votre tempéramment et votre investissement vous permettront de vous imposer naturellement dans cette organisation.
Lieu : Puteaux